Lunes, Oktubre 8, 2012

My Strength and Weaknesses


My Strength and My Weaknesses   
   

Sometimes people are afraid to show their weaknesses but they didn't know that their strengths will be found on their weaknesses. Strength is not defined according to gender but it is stereotype.Men are presumed to have a great physical strength, and woman are considered to be more emotionally strong. 

Strength Quotes, Pictures, Inspirational Quotes, Motivational Thoughts and Pictures

Well let's not talk about the weaknesses of others rather let's talk mine(kaya nga ang title My strength and My weaknesses eh kasi dapat tungkol sa akin!XD) For me as a daughter of my parents I haven't seen yet all my strength's and weaknesses because I am still young enough to discover it all.And I do believe that all people must experience first all the trials, difficulties , problems so that they will grow and experience things out of their control for them to learn and gain enough knowledge. Knowledge is not a curse, it's a gift for you to be proud of. Having much knowledge is for you not to hide instead share it with others. Mistakes doesn't mean you don't have knowledge it's just an action lack of thinking. Always remember that mistakes are not to be insulted rather it must be corrected. 

That's the biggest question in my life.My family was really my strength but still they remain to be my weakness.The explanation to this question might be: Sometimes when you love someone that you never even thought of loving anyone else, he/she would be your strength because, they are the only person who makes you happy that no one else did.But when their gone they will become your weakness because, they really meant something for you that you can't accept the fact that their gone.People just comes and goes.Reality is often hard to accept.


I therefore conclude that your strength can also be found on your weakness and your weakness can also be found in your strength.
Let me give you something to realize of that strength is not define in your physical abilities rather it is define in your emotional thinking.Yes your good in something physical but, you don't know how to deal with your emotions(the right term can be "your physically healthy but your emotionally constipated!").Let's say that you must follow first your mind before your emotion because it leads you to difficulties in thinking.But we can also say that it's hard to do something without mixing with your emotions.Loving everything you do gives you strength to do something worth it.Before I end this simple topic of mine I would like to leave you a quote "Too much Emotions can be your Weakness but too much strength can also be you Destruction."

0 Mga Komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Mag-subscribe sa I-post ang Mga Komento [Atom]

<< Home